I walk around this city a lot with my little camera always in my pocket. I see my city of Santa Fe, differently. The artwork and graffiti I find on the street is more exciting than what I currently see inside most of the galleries and museums in town. It's spontaneous and temporary. I try to capture it before it disappears forever.
Lately, I have been leaving the city to explore the natural world...

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Walk This Way!

 
      
 
Captured these guys at the intersections of Cerrillos Road and Don Gaspar on the
Paseo de Peralta in Santa Fe.  When you do as much walking as I do around the city you
really have to watch crossing the streets here.  Even when pedestrians have the right of way,
they might end up like one of these little guys stenciled on the cross walk signals. 



No comments:

Post a Comment