I walk around this city a lot with my little camera always in my pocket. I see my city of Santa Fe, differently. The artwork and graffiti I find on the street is more exciting than what I currently see inside most of the galleries and museums in town. It's spontaneous and temporary. I try to capture it before it disappears forever.
Lately, I have been leaving the city to explore the natural world...

Saturday, February 1, 2014

For the month of February, a heart a day until Valentine's Day!!!

 
 Spotted on Galisteo, South Capitol neighborhood.
"Your Spirt is Free"
I think they meant to write spirit, but forgot the extra I.
They must have been in a hurry to crank these babies out.
Notice the U in the flying heart?
That's U.  Your spirit is free and it's also covered
in road dirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment