I walk around this city a lot with my little camera always in my pocket. I see my city of Santa Fe, differently. The artwork and graffiti I find on the street is more exciting than what I currently see inside most of the galleries and museums in town. It's spontaneous and temporary. I try to capture it before it disappears forever.
Lately, I have been leaving the city to explore the natural world...

Friday, January 31, 2014

Art is a Weapon

 This person VISI goes around town, probably in the early hours of
the morning and sprays their stencils on to random ugly things, like utility
boxes and big hunks of concrete.  It always gets painted over, but I have been
lucky to document a few of their pieces.  This one was found outside
The Hotel Santa Fe on Manhattan and Guadalupe.


No comments:

Post a Comment